- Brand Name: CDWAS
- DIY Supplies: ELECTRICAL
- Certification: NONE
- Origin: CN(Origin)
- Max Measuring Range: 0-10mm
- Dial Indicator Style: Vertical
- Display Type: Digital
- Accuracy: 0.01mm
- Model Number: Magnetic Base Holder Dial indicator
Considerations for using the dial indicator
1) Check the flexibility of the measuring rod activity before use. That is, when the measuring rod is gently pushed, the movement of the measuring rod in the sleeve is flexible, and there is no how to roll the card. After each hand is released, the pointer can return to the original scale position.
2) When using, the dial indicator must be fixed on a reliable holder. Don’t be tempted to save trouble, just pinch it in an unstable place, otherwise it will easily lead to inaccurate measurement results or break the dial indicator.
3) When measuring, do not make the stroke of the measuring rod exceed its measuring range, do not make the head suddenly hit the workpiece, and do not use the dial gauge to measure the surface roughness or work with significant unevenness.
4) When measuring the plane, the measuring rod of the dial gauge should be perpendicular to the plane. When measuring the cylindrical workpiece, the measuring rod should be perpendicular to the center line of the workpiece. Otherwise, the measuring rod will be inactive or the measurement result will be inaccurate.
5) For the convenience of reading, the large pointer is usually pointed to the zero position of the dial before the measurement.