- Origin: CN(Origin)
- Certification: NONE
- Model Number: Spring Collet
- Collet Chucks: Spring Collet
- Spindle Motor: Tool Holder
High Precision ER20 ER Spring Collet Chucks Milling Lathe Tool Holder for CNC Engraving Machine Spindle Motor
1. Choose good materials, after heat treatment, it has good elasticity and wear resistance, and its performance is stable.
2. Large clamping force, high precision and good clamping stability.
Material: High speed steel
Purpose: Used for spindle motor of CNC milling cutter engraving machine. Can be used to clamp drills, boring cutters, taps, reamers and other tools
Precautions for use:
1. Never tighten the nut when the tool is not installed, so as not to damage the collet.
Improper assembly methods may affect the deformation of the collet for a long time, deviation of concentricity, and damage to the nut.
2. Be sure to use the correct collet when assembling. The collet needs to be combined with the nut before putting it into the tool bar.
The tool should not be placed in the collet less than 2/3 of the diameter of the collet.
3. The value indicates the diameter of tools such as drill bits that can be clamped, such as: ER20-5, which means that the diameter of the tool that can be clamped is greater than 4mm, but less than 5mm
Due to the different monitor and light effect, the actual color of the item might be slightly different from the color showed on the pictures. Thank you!
Please allow 1-2mm measuring deviation due to manual measurement.
1 X Spring Collet